Whale watching + stop Casy (weekend)
Come live an extraordinary adventure aboard our RIB to observe the humpback whales!
- free for children under 2 years old
- single fare for children from 2 to 12 years: 7000F / passenger
- adult fare: 8000F / assured insured passenger if 4 paying adults
- group rate from 10 adults: 7200F / passenger
- if you are a soldier, get the code discount - 10%, send us your professional card scanner at: email@example.com
The semi-rigid formula will allow you to go see the whales in a fast and comfortable boat.
Every passenger has a real seat.
The research and observation of animals is done in accordance with the charter of good conduct, in collaboration with all boats present in the research area.
Once the observations made, you can thanks to this type of boat, quickly return to Islet Casy to enjoy a good picnic and find your emotions! This circuit is dynamic and varied, since you have a sequence on the water and a sequence on a beautiful marine and botanical reserve insular classified. Important: arrival and free time on the island depending on the research and observations of the morning.
Possible activities on the island:
walks (several hikes)
Free time !!
Sea jackets are provided in addition to the boat, but you should already dress with a sweater or fleece, pants and rain gear. Plan your picnic.
minimum 4 people
You will leave Prony, in the Bay of the Somme at 8:30.
(Travel time by car from Nouméa, 1 hour)
|enfant de 2 à 12 ans||
|Groupe 10 personnes + Repas à l'île Ouen||
|Forfait Famille 4 passagers||