Whale watching + Stop Casy island during the week (departure Prony)
Come live an extraordinary adventure aboard our RIB to observe humpback whales!
- free for children under 2 years old
- single rate for children from 2 to 12 years: 6000F / passenger
- adult fare: 7000F / departure passenger insured if 4 paying adults
- group rate from 10 adults: 6300F / passenger
- if you are a soldier, benefit from the code discount - 10%, send us your professional card scanner to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The semi-rigid formula will allow you to go see the whales in a fast and comfortable boat.
Each passenger has a real seat.
Research and observation of animals is done in accordance with the charter of good conduct, in collaboration with all the boats present in the research area.
Once the observations made, you can thanks to this type of boat, returned quickly to Islet Casy to enjoy a good picnic and get back your emotions! This tour is dynamic and varied, since you have a sequence on the water and a sequence on a beautiful classified island marine and botanical reserve. Important: arrival and free time on the variable island according to the research and observations of the morning.
Possible activities on the island:
walks (several hikes)
Free time !!
Sea jackets are provided as a complement on the boat, but you must already dress with a sweater, or fleece, pants, and rain gear. Plan your picnic.
minimum 4 people
You will leave Prony, at the Bay of the Somme at 8:30
(Travel time by car from Nouméa 1 hour)
|enfant de 2 à 12 ans||
|Groupe 10 personnes + Repas à l'île Ouen||
|Forfait Famille 4 passagers||